Bioquant NS LED RED device incl. 2 LED applicators (device with frequencies)
Bioquant NS LED model
- Device using low power LED light sources producing safe noncoherent light.
- 2x LED applicators can be connected to device.
This Device is intended to encourage a general state of health through the physical application of low power LED using light in nasal cavity.
This device is not invasive, not implanted; its use is safe, does not pose risk and supports the maintenance of health of users especially in connection with a healthy lifestyle.
Light source and wavelength
Applicator that can be connected to a device (2x red LED applicator with wavelenth 660nm). The light is noncoherent, very narrow band around main wavelength ( quasimonochromatic), with high divergency. LED light was used for reasons of safety of the light.
Effects of Applications with RED with frequencies (0-99Hz)
- Frequencies are commonly used for relaxation and general well-being, Some frequencies are used purposely to synchronise the brain to the state of desired brainwaves. Depending on frequency, they are suitable for relaxation, thinking, recuperation, serenity, activation.
- Continuos light may help with relaxation, good mood, sleep improvement, stress relief and general support of state of well-being.
Other options available:
- can be delivered with RCP light installed in the device, for application of right circulary polarised light.
- Use of 2 applicators and RCP light quality is enabling to save 75% of application time.
Worldwide used therapeutic methods:
Laser or LED blood irradiation through nasal cavity: improvement of rheological properties of the blood (viscosity and elasticity and deformability of red blood cells).
Our Bioquant users include patients with cerebrovascular and cardiovascular diseases. We suggest RED LED applicator.
Frequencies through nasal cavity: use to influence the brain and wide range of brain disorders.
Our Bioquant users include diagnosis with ADHD or ADD, Lowe syndrome, Alzheimer disease, Parkinson disease, depression, etc.